Auslan Interpreting Working Opportunity
Access Plus WA Deaf has been serving the West Australian Deaf and Hard of Hearing community since 1921 and is one of the most trusted and respected organisations across this sector.
They are looking for talented Auslan Interpreters who want to inspire confidence and empower change for their clients, people and communities.
About the Opportunity
You will work with Access Plus and its partners in the delivery of an internationally recognised Innovation Program to assist a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse group of Deaf & Hard of Hearing participants complete the training.
Details relating to this opportunity are:
- You must be available for 12 weeks of evening work 2 nights per week for 3 hours (approx. 6 - 9pm)
- Work will be from April until July. Exact dates will be confirmed with successful applicants.
- You must be available for an industry networking night at the end of the program with the Deaf & Hard of Hearing participants.
- You may be required to travel to Singapore for 2 days. Flights, accommodation and your time in Singapore will be paid. (Please note that travel time will not be covered).
- You must meet all the requirements to work for Access Plus as an Auslan Interpreter.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume (including referees) and a short cover letter indicating your interest in the position no later than 5pm, Friday 8 March 2019.