Health Translations Directory
Resources in the collection are:
- reliable and
- available in many different languages.
- regularly reviewed for quality and relevance.
The directory links to information and multilingual resources hosted on third-party websites published by government departments, peak health bodies, hospitals, and community health and welfare organisations.
- 16,076 multilingual resources
- 107 languages* including Auslan
- Resources which have been reviewed within the last three years are marked with a green tick.
- If you or a family member has a health issue, you can search for it on the Health Translations Directory and find resources in your language.
For Health Professionals
- practical tools to support work with clients from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Health professionals and others working with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities can use Health Translations to find translated health information in over 100 languages. The directory is an online library that provides web links to third party sites with translated health and wellbeing resources. Those sites include government departments, peak health bodies, hospitals, and community health and welfare agencies. You can search over 16,000 online resources by language, topic and keyword. This initiative is supported by the Victorian Government and managed by the Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health. Visit healthtranslations.vic.gov.au
* at the time of publication