Join us at this year's VicForum!
Disrupt-Create-Connect: The Business of Multiculturalism in Victoria is a leading-edge industry forum being held once again during Cultural Diversity Week celebrations.
The forum will explore key multicultural issues and help connect business, government and diverse communities themselves, showcasing examples of inspirational practice and innovative solutions.
- Russell Kennedy Lawyers
- Henry Weinreich Roth
- Australasian Association of Language Companies (AALC)
- Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Marco Polo Project
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia
- Macpherson Kelley
- Mental Health at Work
- Palliative Care Victoria
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Victoria Law Foundation
- Health Issues Centre
- ACP Talk
- Useful Link
- Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health
Held over the course of a day, the forum aims to:
- start a conversation on the challenges business, government and non-for-profit organisations face when working with the culturally and linguistically diverse communities in Victoria;
- identify innovations and technological advancements transforming the delivery of services and recruitment of employees from diverse backgrounds;
- explore the themes of multiculturalism, diversity and inclusion and what they mean in today’s world; and
- enable participants from all sectors to take ideas back to their businesses and organisations.
- Date: Friday 24 March 2017
- Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Venue: Russell Kennedy Lawyers, 469 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: email@example.com or 1300 99 55 61 by March 10