Forms & Fees
Here you can find links to download NAATI application forms for certain services as well as links to information guides.
Use the categories below to narrow down what you are looking for.
- What type of NAATI Certification do I need? (interactive wizard)
- NAATI Certification Eligibility Pathways (interactive wizard)
- Intercultural Competency & Ethical Competency Screening Test Preparation Courses
- Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- Translator Stamp Factsheet
- Using the NAATI trade name and logo
- DFAT Requirements for Translations
- Application for NAATI Certification & Recognised Practising (for individuals with no prior credentials) (Online)
- Intercultural Competency & Ethical Competency Screening Test Preparation Courses (Online)
- Work Reference Template for Recognised Practising Deaf Interpreter Applicants
You will need to login to MyNAATI to access the following applications:
- Application to Review Certification Test Result
- Application for Additional Credentials (NAATI Certified Practitioners only)
You will need to login to MyNAATI to access the Application to Review a CCL Test Result.