Forms & Fees
Here you can find links to download NAATI application forms for certain services as well as links to information guides.
Use the categories below to narrow down what you are looking for.
Click here for our fees and charges between 1 January and 30 June 2018.
- Submitting an Application to NAATI online
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) Testing
- What type of NAATI Certification do I need? (interactive wizard)
- NAATI Certification Eligibility Pathways (interactive wizard)
- NAATI Certification Prerequisite Information: Training & English Proficiency
- NAATI Certification Prerequisite Information: Intercultural & Ethical Competency Screening Tests
- NAATI Recognised Practising Prerequisite Information: Work Practice
- Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- Translator Stamp Factsheet
- DFAT Requirements for Translations
- Certification Online Application (for individuals with no prior Certification)
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) Testing Online Application
Practitioners who already hold a valid NAATI certification (or Recognised Practising credential) will have a separate application form made available to them in early 2018 via the MyNAATI portal.