Forms & Fees
Use the categories below to narrow down what you are looking for.
Click here for our fees and charges between 1 July and 31 December 2017.
- Submitting an Application to NAATI online
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) Testing
- NAATI Certification Prerequisite Information: Training & English Proficiency
- NAATI Certification Prerequisite Information: Intercultural & Ethical Competency Screening Tests
- NAATI Recognised Practising Prerequisite Information: Work Practice
- Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- NAATI Revalidation
- Certification Online Application (for individuals with no prior Certification)
- Credentialed Community Language (CCL) Testing Online Application
Practitioners who already hold a valid NAATI certification (or Recognised Practising credential) will have a seperate application form made available to them in January 2018 via a new NAATI Online portal.