Forms & Fees
Here you can find links to download NAATI application forms for certain services as well as links to information guides.
Use the categories below to narrow down what you are looking for.
Click here for our fees and charges between 1 January and 30 June 2018.
- What type of NAATI Certification do I need? (interactive wizard)
- NAATI Certification Eligibility Pathways (interactive wizard)
- Intercultural Competency & Ethical Competency Screening Test Preparation Courses
- Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- Translator Stamp Factsheet
- Using the NAATI trade name and logo
- DFAT Requirements for Translations
- Application for NAATI Certification (for individuals with no prior credentials) (Online)
- Intercultural Competency & Ethical Competency Screening Test Preparation Courses (Online)
- Application to Review Certification Test Result
- Work Reference Template for Recognised Practising Deaf Interpreter Applicants
Practitioners who already hold a valid NAATI certification (or Recognised Practising credential) should log in to the MyNAATI portal and use the Additional Certifications online form to obtain additional credentials.