AUSIT is inviting expressions of interest for the position from February to August 2023 (8 months). There is possibility for extension and further hours for extra tasks for the right candidate after the interim period.
Apply by 12 noon (AEDT) on Monday 6 February 2023!
- Act as Secretary to the National PD Committee or as Chair in the absence of the Vice-President Events & VP.
- Organise, under the direction of the Vice-President PD, monthly meetings with the members of the National PD Committee.
- Attend the meetings with the National PD Committee.
- Report to the VP Events & PD with minutes of each meeting after every meeting.
- Ascertain, compile and analyse the PD needs of AUSIT members.
- Prepare a yearly work plan in consultation with the National PD Committee.
- Check regularly the firstname.lastname@example.org email and respond promptly to enquiries.
- Liaise with Branch PD Coordinators for the organisation of state events and for the possibility of turning Branch events into national events.
- Source PD presenters and keep a register of presenters.
- Oversee the PD point system and consider members’ requirements to fulfil PD for continuing membership.
- Manage the events calendar.
- Liaise with the Secretariat pre- and post-event regarding registration queries, recordings, issuing certificates, and any other queries that may arise.
$60 per hour, plus GST if applicable. Time tracking logs are required to be provided on a monthly basis.
10 hours per week.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate to email@example.com
Applications due by 12 noon (AEDT) on Monday 6 February 2023.