Still unsure whether to join AUSIT?
There’s never been a better time to join – here’s why.
AUSIT is currently offering a 45% reduction in membership fees, to ease the burden on translators and interpreters who may be suffering financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The new rates for the coming year are:
- Ordinary Members: $110 (previously $201)
- Retired and Student Members: $33 (previously $60)
- Associate Members: $60.50 (previously $110)
- Senior Practitioners: $137.50 (previously $252)
Furthermore, membership brings immediate savings (at least 50%) on all AUSIT PD events.
Other great member advantages include:
- eligibility for grants and scholarships
- inclusion in AUSIT’s online practitioner directory
- invitations to events, conferences, lectures and other free activities
- authorisation to use the AUSIT logo
- exclusive access to the current issue of In Touch magazine
- peer support, professional connections and networking
- discounted professional indemnity insurance negotiated for AUSIT members only
- opportunities to have your say, through participation in research and other forums
- recognition of your achievements through AUSIT’s annual awards.
Aside from the financial perks and benefits to your professional practice, being a member of AUSIT is a concrete way to contribute to solidarity and cohesion of the profession. AUSIT is increasingly advocating for improved pay and working conditions for practitioners, and we have greater strength in numbers.
Becoming a member is easy and can be done at any time on the AUSIT website.