Translationz is a rapidly growing language services company providing translation and interpreting services across Australia. We are looking to add more professional interpreters to our team with an opportunity currently open for Auslan interpreters, particularly in NSW and Queensland, to join the Translationz team on a full-time, part-time or casual employment.
The role requires on-site interpreting at medical facilities, legal facilities (if qualified), and business clients. It also requires video interpreting.
What you need:
- Proof of right to work in Australia.
- Commitment to delivering quality work and exceptional service.
- A deep understanding of your native language and one (or more) additional languages.
- Be reliable, punctual, and easily contactable by mobile phone and email.
- NAATI certification (where applicable) or equivalent.
- Be able and willing to fully comply with the Code of Ethics of Interpreters and Translators including confidentiality requirements.
- Be well-presented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Keen to use the Translationz Interpreting Portal, willing to be trained on video interpreting and our leading telephone platform.
- Reside in Australia.
- Competitive market rates.
- Flexible hours, set to suit your schedule.
- Regular professional development opportunities and invitations to interpreter community activities.
Our culture is based on people who care. We care about our clients and their constituents and putting people first is our greatest advantage. We strive to create environments in which all employees can find a sense of belonging. Everybody in our company is treated equally with respect and every idea has merit.
We are passionate about the services we provide and we always deliver beyond expectations. We strongly believe that our work should be enjoyable and fulfilling with a huge emphasis on full team support of each other.
We have a positive, caring, dedicated-working environment. Translationz is a language service provider that prides itself on being different. We value, respect, and care for our interpreting team as we understand your role is critical in improving the lives of all those we serve.
For interested applicants, send your CV to email@example.com