NAATI, All Graduates, and AfCAS‘s seminar ‘Language services for better care of migrant seniors’ aims to discuss improving access to quality language services for aged care providers and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) seniors, their families, and communities, as well as deepening the skills of the interpreters and translators for aged care settings.
Join a panel of language service experts as they explore:
- Aged Care Providers | The Issues
- Association for Culturally Appropriate Services (AfCAS) | Language Services in Aged Care
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) | Language Aides & Certified Translators and Interpreters
- All Graduates | Language Services for remote and regional clients, Context, particularly for CALD people
- WA Country Health Services| Communicating with migrant seniors online
- Department of Home Affairs | Access to Translating & Interpreting Services
Wednesday 6 July 2022 | 8.30am – 11am AWST / 10.30am – 1.00pm AEST
Online or in person | 544 William St, Mt Lawley WA
$15 registration fee | $7.50 for AfCAS members or NAATI-credentialled translators and interpreters (eligible for 10 PD points).
Those who register for the seminar will receive a recording after the event.
For all enquiries please contact: Mary Gurgone at email@example.com
✏️ Click here to register