Tuesday, 28 November 2023 | 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Online via Zoom
Whether you have already obtained your NAATI certification or are still working towards it, this session aims to answer your questions about the test, MBIE funding and how to remain NAATI-certified.
Representatives from MBIE, NAATI and NZSTI will help clear up any remaining questions you have.
This session will be relevant to interpreters who:
- have not managed to finish their training by 1 July 2024
- have become eligible to sit the test but it can’t be taken until after 1 July 2024
- are wondering about second tests if they have failed the first
- are wondering about test preparation workshops
- are wondering about retaining their credentials after three years
- haven’t registered in time to enroll in a course
Note that the panel will not discuss the issue of remuneration as there have been no developments on the matter.
This free event is open to all NZSTI members and entitlement note holders. We encourage you to email your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: NAATI Q&A). This session will not be recorded, so make the most of this opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Registration is required. A zoom link will be emailed on the morning of the event. If you don’t receive your link, please check your spam folder. If you require any assistance, email us at email@example.com.
Registrations close at 11.59 pm on Sunday 26 November.