Aurélie Sheehan, NAATI Manager, Certification Policy and Development, discussed recertification in a Conversations podcast with All Graduates. It covers the most frequently asked questions, and you may find it useful in addition to reading the information on this page.
Key topics discussed:
- Overview of recertification (4:05 minutes)
- Recertification requirements (11:22 minutes)
- Logbook (14:55 minutes)
- Reference letters (20:36 minutes)
- Professional development (26:05 minutes)
- Keeping evidence (31:06 minutes)
- Practical demonstration, including how to submit professional development and work practice evidence (32:00 minutes)
Did you know that after watching this webinar, you can claim 10 professional development points under category 1.4?