We are excited to announce that we have recently launched an online test preparation module to assist you in preparing for the Certified Interpreter test.
This is following our announcement in January about the launch of similar modules for the Certified Provisional Interpreter and Certified Translator tests.
The test preparation modules are available on our learning management system, NAATI Learn, and anyone can enrol.
Register your details via the links below and start preparing now!
Certified Interpreter (CI) test preparation module
- Practice materials available for LOTE into English tasks in 9+ languages, plus a non-language specific material for English into LOTE tasks, with more languages to be added.
- Access to the Certified Interpreter testing platform, allowing you to practice using the system.
- A self-review sheet to allow you to critically assess your own performance.
Certified Provisional Interpreter (CPI) test preparation module
- Practice dialogues available in 40+ languages, with more languages to be added.
- A built-in audio recorder allows you to record and download your own performance.
- Self-assessment tools, including access to the test preparation workbook and a freshly developed self-review sheet to allow you to critically assess your own performance.
Certified Translator (CT) test preparation module
- Practice tests available in 28+ languages, plus an English into LOTE (non-language specific) option, with more languages to be added.
- Access to the Certified Translator testing platform, allowing you to practice using the system and ensure any script fonts you intend to use are compatible.
- Practice both the translation and revision tasks.